Lime Congeal Salad


Here's a not-secret. I love Jell-O. If you give me a choice of end-of-meal things to eat and Jell-O is one of them...there's a good chance I will take the Jell-O. So long as it doesn't have *shudder* things in it. Fruit in Jell-O is a crime against humanity. So, why do I also love Jell-O salads? I don't know. I don't care. I do not profess to be consistent in my love-hate of all things Jell-O. Go with it. Embrace the Jell-O. Embrace the Jell-O salad! (Condemn fruit in Jell-O)

Ingredients
6-oz box Lime Jell-O 
8-oz bar cream cheese 
8-oz can crushed pineapple (DO NOT DRAIN) 
1 cup pecan pieces 
6-oz can evaporated milk 

Directions
Dissolve Jell-O in 2 cups hot water. 
Cut cream cheese into small bits. 
Add to Jell-O. 
Mix until melted. 
Add Pineapple. 
Pour evaporated milk into 1 cup measure. 
Add water until equals 1 full cup. 
Add to jello mixture. 
Add pecans. 
Chill overnight. 

Comments