Chicken with Mushrooms

YIELD: 4
POINTS/serv: 3

I much prefer fish to chicken, but I LOVE making this.
Now that I have a George Foreman Grill, I grill this rather than foil steam it in the oven.
Serve this with a large salad and you have a hearty, filling meal.

4 3oz Chicken Breasts, boneless and skinless (12 pts)
Poultry Seasoning (0 pts)
Garlic Powder (0 pts)
2 c Fresh Mushrooms, cut in halves or quarters (0 pts)

Foil Steaming method:
Preheat oven to 350. Season chicken breasts to taste. Garlic powder makes a good salt substitute when fixing chicken and fish (at least I think so LOL). Line 13x9 pan with foil. Place chicken and mushrooms in pan. Seal foil, place in oven. Bake for 20 minutes or until completely cooked.

Foreman Grill method: Season chicken breasts to taste. Preheat grill for 3 minutes. Place chicken on grill. Cook for 5-7 minutes.

Comments