2 c buttermilk
4 T unsalted butter (I used veg oil), melted
1/2 t vanilla
2 c flour
2 T sugar
2 t baking powder
1 t baking soda
1 t salt
- Beat eggs until foamy.
- Add buttermilk, butter, and vanilla.
- Beat until combined.
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Add wet to dry.
- Mix until JUST combined. There will be lumps.
- Heat a griddle or skillet until drops of water "dance" on the surface.
- Spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Pour 1/4 c of batter onto griddle.
- Bake until edges are dry and top is bubbly. About two minutes.
- Flip. Bake another minute.
- Serve while warm.
WW Points per pancake: 3
Technorati: buttermilk | pancake | buttermilk pancake | recipe | food |