1 (8 7/8 ounce) package white rice
3 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
1 head lettuce
1 lb imitation crabmeat
3 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons pickled ginger
1. Prepare rice according to directions.
2. Pour rice into medium bowl and toss with 1 tbsp vinegar. Set aside.
3. Thinly slice cucumber and avacado.
4. Break up crabmeat into chunks.
5. Mix lettuce leaves with seasoned rice, cucumber, avocado slices and crabmeat.
6. In separate cup, mix together soy sauce and remaining 2 TBL of seasoned rice vinegar.
7. Drizzle this dressing over salad, and add pickled ginger on top of salad.
Note: A healthy sub for this would be brown rice.
Technorati: california | roll | salad | california roll | california roll salad | recipe | food |