- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons basil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest (I completely forgot this! Oops!)
- salt and pepper
- 4 skinless chicken breast halves
- Mix together lemon juice, Dijon mustard, and spices in a bowl.
- Pour over chicken in a shallow baking dish and turn to coat. Marinate in refrigerator covered for 2–4 hours. (I let mine sit overnight.)
- Grill on BBQ or in oven on broil.
Technorati: mustard grilled chicken | chicken | dijon mustard | lemon | grilled